Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Under the Weather

It has been beautiful around here for days. The sun has been shinning and warm. We don't even need jackets when we go outside. I can't say I have had the chance to enjoy it. My kids are taking turns getting sick. Not just cold, achy sick but... I have to mop the floor and do a lot of laundry, sick. Then today it was my turn. I spent the day laying in bed or on the couch, reading books to the kids when they are brought to me and letting them watch way too many movies. I have already warned my Husband he is due for his tomorrow. Sophie is the only one that has remained healthy so far. Lets hope it stays that way and is over soon! NOT FUN!

6 comments:

Montserrat said...

Oooo, you poor dears! Hopefully it's just the 24 hour kind so it will soon be over.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hate it when everybody takes turns being sick. I had something over the weekend, though it's probably just me being wiped out from taking care of everybody else lately. Moms should not be able to get sick, that's what I say.

I gave you a blog award, by the way :)

Melissa said...

Sarah~
So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well - no fun! Do whatever it takes to lay down, put your feet up, and get yourself better soon!

Brooke said...

I had a feeling something was wrong when we didn't see you at Happy Hollow or the park! UGH! I am sorry! I really, really hope you are better soon.

Sonja said...

I hope you guys are feeling better soon too!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better this evening and that Sophie is staying well. Cute graphic.