Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mind the Gap

Now look at the nice big gap in my girls mouth.

After loosing the first one last week she has been working and working on the other one. It finally was ready and it took a few tugs and then it was out.

I showed her this old picture of me, when I was her age, last week when she lost her tooth.
She loved it that I had both front teeth missing. So when she saw herself in the mirror after this 2nd front tooth was out she said "I look just like you did."

BTW... I am laughing in that picture. The doctor was taking off my cast and it tickled.

4 comments:

Bibliophile said...

I don't remember that photo of you! Sophie is getting older......(sigh).

Julie Lybbert said...

Wow - she just looks SO MUCH like you! That's amazing! Cute pics.

missliss said...

It's so much fun seeing these old pics of you! Both great shots.

Ice Cream said...

I am STILL trying to get my son to let me pull out his front tooth. I've bribed him, lectured to him, told him stories of my youth, had Cookie talk to him about it, everything! It is driving me crazy!