Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gotta love two year olds.

Look at this angelic, happy child.

Okay so maybe not so angelic but certainly happy and very cute. I always say it is a good thing he is cute or he would be in big trouble.

This is where I found him today.
No this isn't the first time this has happened. In fact it is becoming a daily occurrence. He climbs the shelves in the toy closet and empties all the contents of them onto the floor. I don't know exactly what he is trying to accomplish or what he is trying to do. Usually he gets to this point, where he is just sitting on the shelf and for some reason he calls for Mama. I fully know the boy is capable of climbing down so that isn't it. I think he calls me to show me his handy work. He must think I am thrilled that he does this.

Henry has never been what some would call an easy child. For the day he arrived he has been quite a handful. I can't believe it has only been 2 and a half years. It sure feels like I have been dealing with this little guy's shenanigans FOREVER.

On a lighter note. Spring is here. The trees in our neighborhood have "popcorn" on them (as my children point out).
We have taken a few walks around the block to enjoy the sunshine and beautiful flowers that are popping up everywhere.

4 comments:

Bibliophile said...

I like your blossom photos!

I didn't know Henry did that....

Becca said...

Yeah. My 2 1/2 yr old boy is definitely all male, and he's working me over!

Angela said...

Love the photos- I want to know where spring is? And then I am moving- We just got another 8-10 inches of the white stuff in the tundra state.

Ice Cream said...

Oh my goodness, this made me laugh so hard. This is just like something Monster Man would do.

We are starting to see some buds over here but we won't be taking a walk today as it is cold and raining today.