Friday, December 21, 2007

Wrapping up the Presents

Last night I broke out all the wrapping paper and dug out all the presents I have been stashing around and wrapped presents. I was surprised at how many little gifts I have collected over the last little bit. Once everything is wrapped it looks like a lot more than they did when scrunched up corners of drawers and closets. But I am feeling a little guilty.

Sophie has been asking Santa to bring her a Vmigo Cat to go along with the Vmigo Dog. Henry doesn't ask for anything thank goodness, but Ian has been asking for Bob the Builder guys and a shed to put them in. His friend has this little Bob the builder set that he really wants. I have never seen this particular item in the store and when I asked where the friend got it. They couldn't remember it had been a few years since they bought it. So I checked Ebay to see if it was there. I have looked and looked at every Bob the builder Auction for months. And it has never turned up. So Santa isn't able to fulfill this wish. Yet Ian is so sure it will be here on Christmas Morning. Yes he is getting gifts but they are things I have thought he would enjoy and not what he is asking for. Hopefully he will be happy with the other things I have picked out for him. I would hate for him to feel deprived when he sees that Sophie gets what she asked for yet he doesn't.

At least everything is wrapped and ready to go.

That is a good feeling!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

congrats!
Merry Christmas!!