Saturday, December 22, 2007

Traffic School

Well I finally finished Traffic School today. And I did it all in the comfort of my home. I couldn't believe I was able to do Traffic School online. I have actually been completing the course for about a month now. I could do it little by little as long as I finished it before the deadline. Finally last night I finished the last 2 sections. My favorite ones too. Driving under the influence has always been trouble for me. When I was 15 trying to pass the written driving test these are the questions I always messed up on. I had to retake the test twice if I remember right. I just hate having to memorize a bunch of numbers. I don't really care if a person's BAC is 0.08% or 0.1%. I know it will never apply to me since I don't drink at all. But I guess the reminder to not drive when taking medications was a useful or at least somewhat applicable. And the warning signs to look for when driving so you can avoid Drunk Drivers will come in handy. But mostly I have learned to more observant while driving. I now never answer my cell phone while driving. That is what got me into trouble this time, anyway.

Hurray! One more thing on my list is now complete. This has been hanging over my head since August. And the deadline was only 3 weeks away so it was time to finish it! I actually enjoyed being able to do it at home. I did have to go and take a test at the UPS store, of all places, where they made sure it was actually me taking the test. Much nicer then having to sit through a full day of boring lecture like the last time I had to do Traffic School.

So now I need to be very good and come to a complete stop at every stop sign so I don't ever have to take Traffic School again.

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

When we moved to Washington and had to take the tests to get our new licenses it was awful. I'm so glad you are done.