Thursday, May 29, 2008

One Word

My Mom sends me Meme Emails once in awhile. I often read them and think I will get back to them but end up just forgetting about them. I thought this time I would just include it here.

You can only type ONE word!!
Not as easy as you might think.
It's really hard to only use one word answers.
You can only type one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? gone

2. Where is your significant other? storytime

3. Your hair? Flat

4. Your mother? Reading

5. Your father? Working

6. Your favorite thing? pajamas

7. Your dream last night? forgotten

8. Your dream/goal? Calm

9. The room you're in? Bedroom

10. Your hobby? Music

11. Your fear? Debt

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Patient

15. One of your wish list items? Books

16. Where you grew up? Jimtown

17. The last thing you did? Read

18. What are you wearing? Pajamas

19. Your TV? Off

20. Your pet? fish

21. Your computer? Mac

22. Your mood? content

23. Missing someone? Family

24. Something you're not wearing? Makeup

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your summer? Swimming

28. Love someone? Yes

29. Your favorite color? Violet

30. When is the last time you laughed? Minutes

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. How many sisters? Three

33. How many brothers? Two

34. How many children? Three

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

I was sent the same meme through email but couldn't answer in just one word. I'm much to turgid. =)

I love the photos.

Tammy said...

Great meme. I'm amazed that you were able to answer with only one word.

Also, I liked the photos that went along with it.

Sonja said...

What a fun meme!I love seeing the pictures! You are such a beautiful family! I like Target too! Who doesn't? It's the best!