Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Henry tells us about the park

Today Mom took all of us to the park to play with friends and eat lunch. We of course went and found a nice sunny spot out on the grass.
I picked a few flowers. Sophie made a whole bouquet of the beautiful flowers.

I love to climb trees and this park has a really good tree with lots of roots and knots to climb up on.
Guess what I found while exploring around the tree?
My mom got a little worried when I showed her but I know my new bee friends would never hurt me. I showed my find to all my friends they loved watching the bees wiggle and move in my hand. Some of them even took turns holding them. I didn't want to put them down so I just held them for a long time and looked at them. But eventually I had to put them down because I saw a fun hill to roll down

I went down a few times. It was a lot of fun but, boy was I tired.
And we hadn't even got to the playground yet.

3 comments:

Montserrat said...

What a fun day! The weather around here has finally, FINALLY nice.

Melissa said...

What a perfectly delightful day Henry! And a great job telling us about it!

Blessings,
Melissa
www.homeschoolblogger.com/melissal89

Tammy said...

What a nice blog post Henry!