Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Henry's Favorite Shirt

I found this shirt at Target the day after Halloween for $1.00. I didn't know how attached he would be to this shirt when I picked it up. He wears it almost everyday. I am sure you have seen many pictures of him on this blog wearing this shirt. He asks for it everyday while I am getting him dressed. If it is in the wash he is disappointed but accepts that he won't have it that day but he asks for again the next day. He gets all excited when he sees me fold it when doing the laundry. He just loves it. I haven't had a child that got that attached to a piece of clothes. I hope he will still fit into it when fall comes. Summer is hitting and those long sleeves won't be as fun in the heat.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

The look on his face is so cute! You can definitely tell he loves wearing it. :)

Bibliophile said...

I saw him wear it the other day, but I didn't know he was so attached to it! Julie likes certain clothes, and it is difficult to switch her to something else.

Sonja said...

How funny! Kids are always surprising me with the stuff they decide is treasure. He is absolutely cute!

Malissa said...

That's a great shirt. Jeffrey's favorite shirt is also a long-sleeved orange shirt. It has a jack-o-lantern on it so he wears it backwards. His explaination is that the jack-o-lantern will scare away all of the bad jedis from the back and he can fight them from the front. Aren't kids always coming up with funny things!!

So much fun to be a mom:)

Ice Cream said...

We made special T-shirts for my husband's birthday last year and my kids try to wear those everyday. It was a struggle to get them to wear sweatshirts over them through winter, and I was always having to bump them to the front of the laundry pile for them. But it is so cute.

Angela said...

This is so funny- my son was attached a SFO 49ers shirt forever- he would throw a fit if he couldn't wear it to church!