Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Sent Them Out To Play

Yesterday I sent my kids outside. They were fighting and getting crazy in the house so I figured it was time they headed outside to take the noise with them.  They seemed to be getting along and were busy doing something so I took advantage of the quiet and sat and read my book.  This is what they decided to do outside.
Our driveway now looks ready to celebrate!

They got everything spelled correctly!

Molly added some fireworks.

Here she told me to take her picture because she was the Statue of Liberty.
We don't have a whole lot planned for the 4th. So this may be the extent of our decorations and such. They aren't even doing the usual pancake breakfast and flag ceremony this year at church so perhaps we will have to find something new for our holiday.

No comments: