Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Love in the Balance - Review

Love in the Balance is the first Regina Jennings book I have read. I received a copy of this book from the publisher in return for a review. I love getting new books for my Kindle! I appreciate a clean romance too. This one had a few twists and turns which made the basic boy finally marries girl plot a lot more interesting.

What also made the story enjoyable was that Molly, the main character, changes as the plot progresses. She doesn't stay the same spoiled, snobby rich girl. Of course she changes because of some bad choices and the consequences. Don't we all have to learn from our mistakes!

I also enjoyed the Christian themes of forgiveness, honesty, repentance used throughout the book. The characters have to accept the fact that all are sinners and all need forgiveness. I think the author made the point that if anyone thinks they aren't sinners and judges others by their sins is a hypocrite.

An enjoyable read. I am sure I will read more from this author.

No comments: