Friday, March 1, 2013

5 for Friday

Since I can't seem to do much more than post a bunch of pictures anymore. I figured I would just post 5 pictures from our week.

1. After finding a jar of homemade, canned apple sauce in my pantry (it is most likely 2 or 3 years old) I decided it was asking to be made into apple sauce cake. I haven't made this cake in years but it tasted so good.  I claimed it was healthy since I used whole wheat flour instead of all purpose and coconut sugar instead of white granulated. All I know is it disappeared rather quickly.


 2. Molly puts her princess dress on and is always asking me to take pictures of her. Although the dress covers it up she is wearing her favorite black shirt with a sequen heart and her black pants. It is her new favorite outfit. She says she is "Blackalicious" in it.




3.  Sophie is always practicing the piano sitting like this. She still doesn't use the petal much I guess when she plays. I am surprised her feet don't fall asleep.



4.  My kids found a marble floating around in one of their rooms and spent one morning building marble runs. 



 5.  When we studied about Joan of Arc the kids broke out the playmobil knights and put together a figure to be Joan taking her troops into battle.



And a bonus photo - Ian took this picture of me the other morning. It is rather fuzzy and not the most flattering but since there are not many pictures of me, I figured it was alright to include here.

1 comment:

Bibliophile said...

You always look good to me!