Friday, August 15, 2008

I do it to myself


Why are the best olympic events shown so late at night? Gymnastics, my favorite summer games sporting event, doesn't even start until 11:00 p.m. And of course I had to stay up last night and watch the Woman's all around. Which means I was up until 1:00 a.m. Other nights this week I have started watching the Gymnastics and end up falling asleep so never make it to the end. But last night I watched all the way through.
I am going to be a zombie today.

5 comments:

Montserrat said...

Our satellite won't even get the NBC station from the hours of 4pm - 1am every day. I finally found out they rebroadcast it again starting at 2:30am when the station does work so I recorded last night's gymnastics and we watched it this morning while folding clothes.

Bibliophile said...

It's too bad that you don't have the equivalent of TIVO. When it gets late, I just record the rest and watch it in the morning. I get up at 5:00 a.m. lately, since I have never gotten to bed before 11:00 this week, so I have some time. (I'm usually wide awake at 4:00 a.m. and can't get back to sleep.) You take such great photos during your nature walks! That strange flower looks a bit like a lily, maybe???

Angela said...

You said it- EST time has been killing us! So I have watched, like 5 minutes of the Olympics and it has been some crazy sport........Maybe in 2012 in London, it will work out for me!

Jenni said...

I have so enjoyed the Olympics this time around. My birthday present last year was a DVR, so I watch while I'm working out, doing dishes, or whenever I get a moment.

Jenni said...

BTW, thanks for all the blog helps. Like my Meez?