Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Elinor Again

This is the 2nd quiz I have taken. I have gotten the same results each time. I must really have a personality like Elinor. I haven't read Sense and Sensibility in awhile. Maybe it is time to revisit it.

Your result for The Jane Austen heroine Test...

Elinor Dashwood

60% romance, 36% sauciness, 62% etiquette, 59% intelligence


You're always aware of social obligations and have more than your fair share of sense. You would never say something out of anger or in poor taste. This may lead some (like, perhaps, your saucy little sister) to accuse you of being cold. Nothing could be further from the truth! It's just that you don't believe in making a scene. Respectable gentlemen everywhere swoon for you (though you'd never admit it). But you only have eyes for one. He is lucky to have you.

Ideal matches: Edward Ferrars, Mr. Knightley, Captain Wentworth

Guaranteed heartbreak: John Willoughby, John Thorpe

Not worthy of your affections: Frank Churchill, Captain Benwick

Take The Jane Austen heroine Test at HelloQuizzy





3 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I'm Elinor too.

Michal said...

i'm usually emma. i love that test.

Bibliophile said...

I'm Elinor Dashwood. The test was OK, but didn't ask some of the right questions.