Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My ABC's

Cocoa tagged me for this one. I thought I would participate and fill in my answers to these ABC's.

A. Attached or single? Most definitely attached!

B. Best friend? Mahnk of course

C. Cake or pie? Pie although it is the "a la mode" part that I enjoy the most.

D. Day of choice? Everyday is about the same. My kids keep me busy every day of the week, holidays especially.

E. Essential item? My computer. I don't know how people homeschooled without it.

F. Favorite color? Violet

G. Gummy bears or worms? Not a big fan of either. I don't go for candy unless it is chocolate.

H. Home town? Grew up in small town in The Mother Lode. Now live in big town in Bay Area.

I. Favorite indulgence? Netflix. We consider this one of our extravagances. We don't do cable or satellite and love having a movie to watch and not have to go anywhere except the mailbox to get one.

J. January or July? January. I much prefer cooler weather.

K. Kids? Yup, got me a few.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Family

M. Marriage date? One year and a month before Sophie was born.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? Two brothers, three sisters. I am in the middle

O. Oranges or Apples? yes! either or both would be great!

P. Phobias? I don't think I have any actual phobias but I really don't like snakes and lizards. I won't touch them but they are alright behind glass.

Q. Quotes?
"Humility is like underwear. You have to have it but can't show it off." I don't know who actually said this one. It just makes me laugh.

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans" John Lennon

R. Reasons to smile? My kids, and my husband make me smile, giggle and laugh all the time. Sophie and her horse games, Ian and his Bardar Language and Henry with a shark in his tummy. Who wouldn't crack a smile at these guys.

S. Season of choice? I have almost always answered Autumn, when asked this question. I love the colorful leaves and the crisp wind. I love breaking out sweaters and long sleeves again. But after our lovely spring and learning so much about the flowers, trees and birds in our neighborhood I really look forward to Spring coming again.

T. Tag 5 people: You, You, You, You over there, and...... You.... but only if you want to.

U. Unknown fact about me? I can't bend the tip of one my fingers due to a accident doing dishes when I was little.

V. Vegetable? I actually really love broccoli. It is great raw or steamed and tastes great mixed in many casseroles.

W. Worst habit? Snacking when I'm bored (Cocoa I am with you on this one! It is hard when you are home all the time)

X. Xray or ultrasound? I have had both. Ultrasounds are much more fun!

Y. Your favorite food? Most anything that isn't good good for me. Warm bread, soup, tacos, pizza, ice cream are just a few that come to mind.

Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio


3 comments:

Montserrat said...

Oh goodness, I'm going to have to share the humility quote with my husband. He's going to love it!

Michal said...

what a cute meme! and i feel like i know you better now. i love autumn best, but spring is a close second. and why do people even bother with gummy candy?

Anonymous said...

I love these getting to know you memes, because I get to know you better! I agree about the computer, how in the world would I homeschool without it?!