Thursday, July 3, 2008

I gave in

Ian loves his playmobil knights and every time we go to Target or the Hobby Shop he checks out the Playmobil toys that are available. He has been asking for some pirates, or Gladiators or firemen or whatever he sees, for a long time. Today while out shopping the kids found some pirates. They were very convincing that they were "for School". I hate to admit that I gave in. We came home with a pirate for each of them. Now they are talking about needing a pirate ship or the pirate island that they also saw. For the moment the pirates are happy to be storming the castle and defending the treasure box.

I really can't make this a habit. It is only $6.00 today but tomorrow who knows?

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Maybe they could make a pirate ship??? I think it's fun to splurge every now and then, though. And it sounds like they are loving playing with the pirates. :)

Sonja said...

That's what you get for raising such smart kids! :)

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

We have the Playmobil pirate ships (2 of them) and I am disappointed at how little they've been played with. I could play with them for hours, but my kids aren't very interested in toys, they would rather pretend.

Ice Cream said...

I wish we had more Playmobil, but I know my kids and little parts don't go together very well. But my vaccum sure loves all the surprises. =)