Friday, March 7, 2008

Hurray for the Governator

"Every California child deserves a quality education and parents should have the right to decide what's best for their children,""Parents should not be penalized for acting in the best interests of their children's education. This outrageous ruling must be overturned by the courts and if the courts don't protect parents' rights then, as elected officials, we will."

I have spent way too much time reading the news today. I am really hoping this whole thing ends well for us home schoolers. It certainly has a bunch of us in California a little worried. But for now we just homeschool as usual.

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

Thank you for posting this! I'm so glad someone is doing something about it.

Tammy said...

Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!

Sonja said...

I've been thinking about you guys in CA as I've read the news. Thanks for posting this.