Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Classes

 Guess who got some new tap shoes!  My little shoe diva received a new pair of shoes in the mail today. I purchased her a pair of tap shoes and still have to find some ballet shoes before her ballet class starts in a week or so.  Yes this is Molly who is only just turned three years old and yet she too gets to have "a class".

I remember years ago when I would make the kids take turns doing outside classes just so I didn't feel like juggling too many things. With four kids who all want to do different things and inorder to really progress at a sport or an instrument you have to keep at it.  Well I have a feeling the next few months are going to be very busy while I try to get my kids to all their different activities.

Sophie has piano, pottery, Beautiful Girlhood, choir, activity girls and co-op

Ian has piano, gymnastics, Times Tables, cub scouts and co-op.

Henry has piano, gymnastics, and co-op

Molly has ballet and tags along with Mom as we wait for classes to be done.

And in between all the driving I have to somehow squeeze in all the normal school subjects.

Even though there will be lots of running to and fro and waiting around it will be worth it to see the smile on Henry's face when he leaves his gymnastics class with the biggest grin and he begins the count down to the next class. And it is always worth it when I hear my kids practice there piano music.

I can't wait to see how much fun little Molly has dancing. This little princess is going love every moment of her class!

1 comment:

Bibliophile said...

I can hardly wait to see Molly do a tap dance or do some ballet poses. She will be very good at both of them, I'm sure.