Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Party

I am finally getting around to posting the pictures of our Church Christmas party. It was a few weeks ago.

Since there is no longer an activities committee someone is just selected to be in charge of each activity. My husband was chosen to make sure the Christmas party happened this year. And can I just say it was stressful! I have been on Relief Society activity committees and such so it just didn't seem like it would be that much different than that but my husband, who has not had that pleasure found the whole experience rather daunting. Plus this is just the season of busyness so it was somewhat difficult to get others, that were also asked to help pull this shindig together, to meet to plan etc. But he was really grateful for those that did! And the whole event went very well and all had a great time.

Here are some pictures of our family from that night. There is a photographer in our ward who took the pictures with Santa and other shots during the night. He did such a fantastic job! I quickly downloaded a few and used them for our Christmas card this year.

Here are all the primary kids singing a few Christmas songs.
Ian is really singing away!
Can you tell what song the kids are singing here?



My husband MC'd the event and so was on the mic most of the night.

Of course Molly had to go up and see him. She was not going to sit still with me for anything.
And if Molly got to go up then Henry of course had to go up as well.



So from our house to yours Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: