Saturday, May 8, 2010

A few new Molly pictures

Since I know Grandma loves to steal pictures from my blog. I thought I would give you a few new ones of Molly.


When the other kids go outside this is what Molly does until I finally pick her up and take her out to play too. She just can't stand to hear of anyone having fun without her.

Molly is starting to insist on feeding herself. I used to be able to keep her more or less clean when feeding her. Now it is a huge mess to clean up each time.
"Opps... got a little on me. "

Pulling books off the shelf is her new favorite past time. How can she resist. It is so colorful and there is a little ledge just the right height to hold onto while yanking book after book and tossing them on the floor.

Yes! This is what cute looks like.



2 comments:

Bibliophile said...

Thanks for making it so easy to get photos of Molly! She is a real cutie!

Olivia said...

Sara she is a doll. Such a cutie and has a huge smile. I love how she wants to go outside too!