Monday, November 21, 2011

Vision Forum

My kids love to go to the post box to get the mail each day. If I happen to go out to get it they always look at what I brought in to see if anything exciting has arrived for them. This time of year especially has been fun since we have received a number of great catalogs from companies hoping to entice us into spending some money for Christmas gifts. One of the new catalogs we have received recently is from Vision Forum.

My boys looked through their catalog at all the great gear featured inside for an adventurous young men.  Henry fell in love with this bow and arrow set.  Ian in particular pointed out that the Dangerous Book for Boys Kits would be a great Christmas gift.

I usually take my time looking through all the homeschooling and christian books, movies and audio programs that they offer.

They are starting their Black Friday sale right now. This is what they are offering. Buy any 2 and get a 3rd free.
And if case you need even more of an incentive to give Vision Forum a perusal then enter to win gift cards from The Modest Mom or Raising Olives. They each have $600 in gift cards for some lucky winners!

No comments: