Sunday, September 13, 2009

These photos made me laugh so hard!

Today was quite a day. Molly was blessed and Sophie was baptized. We planned both events for the same day so family didn't have to travel to our place twice in a short amount of time.

Everything turned out great! And Sophie loved every moment.
Here we are at the end of the day, about to climb into our cars after the whole event and trying to get one last picture of our family with my brother, and my brother's family. Getting this many kids in one shot is interesting. And I think the attention was going to Sophie's head. She insisted on standing front and center a few steps out in front. She didn't seem to listen when we tried to explain that she was in front of some smaller kids.

I think 5 year olds don't know how to make a normal face for the camera.


You can tell after just a few shots my boys couldn't contain themselves anymore.


Gotta love family get togethers!

What a day!

No comments: