I have many excuses to offer for why there was no posts in January but why bother posting such things and just get down to some of the happenings of January.
Here are 13 facts about my now 13 year old boy.
1. Star Scout at the moment. One more merit badge and he will be ready to move up a rank to Life Scout.
2. Loves to tinker with things, take them apart, and see how they work.
3. He is a Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings expert. He is always rereading these books.
4. Master Lego Builder. He makes the coolest creations without any directions. It is amazing to see what he comes up with from the huge mish mash of legos that the boys have collected.
5. Has bigger feet than his Papa which is not a surprise since he is already taller than both his parents.
6. Has checked out every book about computer programming that our library system has in its catalogue. Even the ones that are from the 80's and way out of date.
7. He is an introvert and man of few words. He uses this as an excuse to get out of having to talk to people sometimes
8. Not sporty. He is willing to give sports a try but really is not that excited about it.
9. Sleeps with a little plush creeper.
10. Is the resident masseuse. He is always giving back rubs to his Papa. He is the master and finding the knots and rubbing them out.
11. Eats just about everything. This boy can put away a lot of groceries!
12. Always the last one to head to bed after giving us "just one more" hug and kiss good night.
13. Still speaks his Bardar language at times.