Sunday, April 27, 2014

Some photos I forgot to include on the Blog.

I was looking through my photos stored here on the computer and realized I had some that need to be posted here. One day I will print out my blog (I am a few years behind on printing it.) and that becomes my journal/scrapbook etc.  There are some pictures that need to be included but are now a month old and need to be included.

What a family!
My cousin, one of the daughter's of my dad's brother, lives only about an hour away from us. Her daughter was getting baptized and my Uncle, Aunt and several cousins were all going to be out here in CA for the event. We knew it was something we didn't want to miss.

The church building was huge! I have never seen one so big. I guess there are two chapels and a full size gym and who knows what else. I didn't take a tour because there were people setting up a wedding reception in the gym and we didn't want to get in the way. But the kids sure had fun running around in the foyer up and down the stairs.
A selfie. 

 Chatting with my uncle

 My aunt. I think my hair will be that color in a few months. It is going so grey so quickly!


A rare family shot of the 6 of us.

It was a fun event and nice to see some family that I don't get to see often. We don't make it out to AZ often.

Just thought I would throw these in just so I have them in that journal/scrapbook I will printout on day.

No comments: