Tuesday, April 26, 2011

AWOL

I have been absent here for awhile. I have just been busy I guess.

Or it could be the fact that our computer is slowly dying and no longer lets me upload pictures. There are two reasons for this. For some reason the computer doesn't recognize my camera when I plug it in and also we have no more space on our computer. I have been deleting old pictures just so I can upload new ones. I think it is time to finally burn them all to a disk or an external hard drive. We did that once but then the external somehow didn't work anymore. Computers are so finicky! We depend so much on them, and don't know how to live without them, yet they give us so much trouble.

We are all still here and doing well. I just haven't had much time to sit here and write. I don't know how others find the time to write such well thought out posts when they have more kids and activities than I do. I sure do enjoy reading blogs. It is what eats up a lot of the time I do have at the computer. I don't really Facebook. I check it maybe once or so a week now. But I do check my blog reader everyday.

I hope to have more time to post and hopefully I can get my camera to talk to my computer again because I don't know what I would do without pictures to help document our activities.


No comments: