Friday, May 9, 2014

A bike for Molly

On Saturday we happened to drive by a Yard Sale and I saw a little pink bike. I had my husband stop and park so I could ask how much they wanted for the bike.  I quickly dug out a bill (I rairely have cash but happened to have a few bills at that moment) and paid for the bike.

 I had recently bought training wheels to put on the old blue and green boys bike but was missing a bolt on the bike so the training wheels wouldn't stay on. I was going to have to head to a bike shop to find the bolt I needed but instead I bought a bike. A cute pink perfect for a princess bike.
 Once the training wheels were installed Molly gave her new bike a spin around the cul-de-sac.
 This little lady loves it and the little red tricyle as well as the blue/ green bike are now abandoned. I guess I need to find a new home for those other bikes.
This pink loven' girl is thrilled to have her own set of big girl wheels.

1 comment:

Bibliophile said...

Yea! for Molly! I think it won't be long before she takes off the training wheels. She's a go-getter, for sure!