Saturday, August 28, 2010

I am going to try to participate!


I am going to try to participate in this blog hop. I can't wait to read the posts by all the different guest writers. I also plan to study the Proclamation throughout the month of September with my children and hopefully have some meaningful thoughts to share. Perhaps by saying this publicly I will be motivated enough to actually write the posts.

This is the Schedule:


  • September 6Photo Essay:  Photos that "say" something about the Family Proclamation. For example, a picture of your family playing a game with the caption from the proclamation that says, "Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on . . .wholesome recreational activities."
  • September 13 - Crafts about the Proclamation or family
  • September 20 - Sharing the Proclamation...Example:  Take sidewalk chalk and write one truth from the family proclamation some place where a lot of people would see it.  Post something at work.  Do something artistic with it.  Present it to a neighbor or friend.  Blog about an experience when you shared it with someone.
  • September 27 - FHE Lessons pertaining to some part of the Proclamation
This is going to be a challenge. I am not that crafty and creative, in fact I usually find great ideas on other blogs and copy them. So this will be a bit of work but it should be fun to read everyone else's posts.

No comments: